Information about the Coronavirus/Covid-19
Advice from Folkhälsomyndigheten (FHM) on how to avoid infecting yourself and others:
- Stay at home if you feel unwell with cold symptoms, even with mild symptoms.
- Wash your hands often with soap and hot water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Keep your distance from others both indoors and outdoors.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or a paper tissue.
- Refrain from parties and other social gatherings.
At Språkskolan we follow the advice from FHM regarding indoor environment and social activities:
- We follow the advice from FHM on how to avoid spreading the virus.
- We increase the distance between the seats in the classrooms, the canteen and in other spaces when possible.
- We avoid as far as possible large gatherings of children and pupils.
- VWe minimize the number of activities that gathers many people, for example Open House, parent-teacher meetings and music shows for pupils and parents.
- Most breaks will be spent outdoors. Our after school-care is mostly held outdoors and certain lessons can also be held outdoors
- We avoid as far as possible activities that include close contact between adults and pupils, and between pupils, in elementary school. This does not necessarily apply to contact between staff members and children with special needs.
- After the school day, we encourage the guardians to pick up their children outdoors and we offer them to call the staff at our after school-care so the staff can bring the pupils outdoors if they are indoors at the time of their guardians’ arrival.
- Visits to the school nurse, the school doctor, the counselor and the principle will be booked with plenty of time space in between to avoid unnecessary contact between guardians.